Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trialist rumour

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
I understand that Paul Hakim a striker currently with St Albans City was with us on trial last week. Can anyone substantiate this rumour?

He was lined up for move to Weymouth but there were some complications (allegations of an illegal approach) which caused the move to breakdown.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
he is any good? i would say could he do a j.. but i won't

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Seagull over NZ said:
That sounds like that punchline to that joke "no, but Edward Woodward would" :lolol:
Whatever happened to the bloke who used to post on here calling himself Ewar Woowar?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Da Man Clay said:
Why would we want a striker at the moment in time?
We've got three senior strikers that belong to us (4 if you count Hart), and also we should always be on the look out for talent.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Jonathon Livingstone said:
I understand that Paul Hakim a striker currently with St Albans City was with us on trial last week. Can anyone substantiate this rumour?

He was lined up for move to Weymouth but there were some complications (allegations of an illegal approach) which caused the move to breakdown.

Wilkins has cooled his interest in him and the French player according to the Argus,Good spot though

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I saw him play a few weeks ago, as far as I can remember he was also captain of their team, and if my fading memory serves me right he was the sort of player who is a right pain in the arse for defenders....if this is true then I can honestly say he is well worth a look at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here