Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Tremendously Topical News Story About STINKY FOOD ON TRAIN

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Raphael ?

Unfortunately not. He used to lose his temper over the most trivial information in an Alex Ferguson Tea Cup way, threaten people with Hand grenades he chinny reckoned he had in his garage and was an all round bell end.

When I saw the surname, I instantly sided with the girl eating the eggs even though it is a capital punishment offence.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I prefer the story about the homeless man throwing a bucket of diarrhea over a lady, just next to it, personally :shit:

Was she a footie supporter, in which case the sh*t would have really hit the "fan"!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This thread is worthless until we have heard the expert opinion of [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION]

Well, since you asked [emoji23][emoji23]

I read this in the ES on the train last night and was having a bit of a chuckle to myself....until a smartly-dressed, middle-aged gentleman sat down opposite, popped his newspaper on the table along with his phone and made himself comfortable......before opening his briefcase and taking out a FAMILY SIZED bag of ****ING KETTLE CHIPS (which EVERY commuter knows are the noisiest bloody snack in the UNIVERSE) and prompted to munch on one EVERY 30 SECONDS all the way to that South London dump further down the line. ****.

Edit - this was on the 18.32 to Eastbourne. As others have said, troughing your way through one of Cornwall’s finest on the 22.32 after 6 pints is perfectly OK.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well, since you asked [emoji23][emoji23]

I read this in the ES on the train last night and was having a bit of a chuckle to myself....until a smartly-dressed, middle-aged gentleman sat down opposite, popped his newspaper on the table along with his phone and made himself comfortable......before opening his briefcase and taking out a FAMILY SIZED bag of ****ING KETTLE CHIPS (which EVERY commuter knows are the noisiest bloody snack in the UNIVERSE) and prompted to munch on one EVERY 30 SECONDS all the way to that South London dump further down the line. ****.

Edit - this was on the 18.32 to Eastbourne. As others have said, troughing your way through one of Cornwall’s finest on the 22.32 after 6 pints is perfectly OK.

:clap2:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I can't see where she is playing the race card. She states what happened. I'm guessing that when your nationality is the aggressors opening gambit it can be quite scary.

Your post is raising race though.

It's a little 'PPF'. You're better than that.

In all fairness, the defendant was acquitted of a racially aggravated public order offence.

The article said:
Mead was cleared of a racially aggravated public order offence, but found guilty of one charge of intentionally causing harassment, alarm or distress.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
HTML:

a) where does it state she played the race card?
b) the snowflake is the elder women in this case, 50 years old.
c) no mention is made of the age of the other women. Doesn’t look that young in the photo

But yeah, you keep making a fool out of yourself gramps

I can't see where she is playing the race card. She states what happened. I'm guessing that when your nationality is the aggressors opening gambit it can be quite scary.

Your post is raising race though.

It's a little 'PPF'. You're better than that.

I see Metro have edited their earlier edition and removed the bit about racial accusation - you didn’t read it quick enough, hence why you’ve challenged me which is fair enough on that basis. But it’s a different edit now.

Fish Fingers

Oct 4, 2019
I have double standards on this one.

It's fair enough after 21.00 as the train is normally a bunch of piss heads on the cans and maccies.

At peak times it's a no no.

I used to work with a guy with the surname Mead. He was an utter psychopath. Probably his wife.

THIS all day long...

As a commuter of many years this is my rule of thumb.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’ve noticed the old classic of sitting on the outside of a two seater assuming no one will have the nerve to ask for the inside seat has returned in volumes recently.

Personally I like nothing more than ruining their dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I’ve noticed the old classic of sitting on the outside of a two seater assuming no one will have the nerve to ask for the inside seat has returned in volumes recently.

Personally I like nothing more than ruining their dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is becoming more prevalent and on buses also but what really annoys me, because it affects me, more and more young people, like under 25 are sitting in the seats marked for disabled or those less able to stand. Sometimes seeing somebody with a walking stick they move but not very often. Also the practice of parents telling their young children to give up their seat seems to have gone with the modern idea I have bought a seat for my 8 year old so they can sit there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here