Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travellers at Withdean?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I was on my way back from picking up my dole and other benefits that the state owes me from Westdene Post Office this avo, when I passed Withdean Car Park it was FULL of caravans and little shaven-headed kids scaling the trees/fences in situ.

Stand to? Or each to their own?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I was on my way back from picking up my dole and other benefits that the state owes me from Westdene Post Office this avo, when I passed Withdean Car Park it was FULL of caravans and little shaven-headed kids scaling the trees/fences in situ.

Perhaps they were in town to pick up their dole which the state owes em.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Dirty bastards are infesting my area! GET THE F*** OUT.

I went for a jog the other day down to Waterhall and discovered 100's of caravans down there. Read on The Argus site that they were going to be moved, maybe they've moved to Withdean Car Park?

Jimmy Grimble

I went past yesterday and there was only 3 caravans, has there since been an influx?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Woz on me way back from picking up me dul N uva benefits dat der state owes me from Westdene Post Office dis avo, when I passed Withdean Car Park twoz FULL of caravans n lil shaven-headed kids scaling the trees/fences in situ.

Ive edited accordingly for you, if your going fishing may aswell use more bait

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Someone should let Palarse know that we don't play them down here until March. They've got a long wait.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I'm fed up of hearing about this sort of shit. It's about time someone did something, and I don't mean the police having a polite word while shitting their pants. Let's hope there is someone in Westdene or Withdean tonight prepared to take the consequences of a very unfortunate caravan fire.

People of Westdene/Withdean unite. I'm in. :guns:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm fed up of hearing about this sort of shit. It's about time someone did something, and I don't mean the police having a polite word while shitting their pants. Let's hope there is someone in Westdene or Withdean tonight prepared to take the consequences of a very unfortunate caravan fire.

Where I grew up was fairly close to Epsom so every year our local common was taken over by these scumbags, they would leave hardcore, paving slabs faeces and all other manner of shite when they left. the burglary rate would hit the roof but despite this the police and council did nothing. One year they turned up in double the numbers they usually would so some local teenagers turned up on mass like ninja assasins, slashed every tyre on the caravans and expensive pick up trucks, threw their gas canisters in the near by pond and just before they scarpered pelted as many caravans as possible with their own bricks. Funny enough they didnt come back for the next five years and as fsr as I know never have.

I'd never advocate people taking the law into their own hands in such away but all the time these scabs ignore laws and show little or no respect for their temporary neighbours they leave themselves open to this sort of reaction.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

So let's get this straight, you want someone to set fire to their caravans?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

To be fair most of them are self sufficiant and not spongeing off of the state

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here