Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

travel vouchers

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
does anybody know when the vouchers are being sent out and will the arrive b4 sat tried calling the ticket line but all im getting is a continuous message cheers

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
According to Insider on ATC they are being sent out today and tomorrow but are not needed for Spurs as you can use your smart card for the trains and buses.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Not required for Saturday.

from Paul (Insider) ATC

Travel vouchers are being despatched today and tomorrow - but you won't need these for tomorrow. For Spurs the the buses, trains and P&R require you to show your Smartcard/match ticket.

Re buses, it is exactly the same system that worked at Withdean. So travel in the zone is free, regardless of the number of buses.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It seems you can go into the shop and buy them and take them away but nobody has thought to post those purchased three weeks ago, maybe they haven't got to the postal training session yet

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Not required for Saturday.

from Paul (Insider) ATC

Travel vouchers are being despatched today and tomorrow - but you won't need these for tomorrow. For Spurs the the buses, trains and P&R require you to show your Smartcard/match ticket.

Re buses, it is exactly the same system that worked at Withdean. So travel in the zone is free, regardless of the number of buses.

Brighton & Hove buses now denying that they will accept smartcards/ticket

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd quite like to buy one, but phone constantly has a queue 20+ deep and not moving very quickly...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'd quite like to buy one, but phone constantly has a queue 20+ deep and not moving very quickly...

Me too, I was hoping that once the Doncaster game had sold out the wait in the phone would have decreased but so far the wait is too long as I am at work and can't be on the phone for too long.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Paid for mine in Queens Road on 12 July, but not in this morning's post.

Now learn that national concessionary bus passes are acceptable on P & R plus normal and special B & H buses - so £30 wasted for something I have not got and do not need!

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Paid for mine at the SSC and am still waiting. I bet the ticket office send them 2nd class when they should send 1st class if they are going to leave it to the last minute. A lot of posties are on holiday now, so 2nd get pushed back.

andy_lee007uk

Oct 21, 2005
Surrey Seagull
I'm really confused about the whole travel to and from the ground issue? I used to use the park and ride at Mill road and the travel voucher was included with my ticket. Now I have to buy seperate travel vouchers for each game to use the park and ride? I couldn't afford a season ticket due to having a young family to support and will try to get to as many games as I can afford, but don't want to buy a book of vouchers. Looks like I may have a long walk to the ground...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm really confused about the whole travel to and from the ground issue? I used to use the park and ride at Mill road and the travel voucher was included with my ticket. Now I have to buy seperate travel vouchers for each game to use the park and ride? I couldn't afford a season ticket due to having a young family to support and will try to get to as many games as I can afford, but don't want to buy a book of vouchers. Looks like I may have a long walk to the ground...

Individual vouchers will be available in due course

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
And do the vouchers that have arrived have the match numbers etc on them or are they all generic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here