Travel Vouchers available now

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I just phoned, been advised to call back this afternoon to purchase, they are currently in the process of updating the vouchers from 25 to 30 to accomodate the cup / pre season fixtures.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry if this is already answered elsewhere, but:

Are the vouchers, specific to each game?

I will need to use the P&R for around a third of games. Can I buy ONE book of vouchers, and use three sets per match for myself and my two kids, or do we need a book each?

Thanks

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
just booked mine. you need a book per person travelling. you can use the book for either p and r, buse and train, so the few games where we go by train will end up being cheap as its only a return to shoreham then use a voucher for the rest of the journey.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sorry if this is already answered elsewhere, but:

Are the vouchers, specific to each game?

I will need to use the P&R for around a third of games. Can I buy ONE book of vouchers, and use three sets per match for myself and my two kids, or do we need a book each?

Thanks
This.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
just booked mine. you need a book per person travelling. you can use the book for either p and r, buse and train, so the few games where we go by train will end up being cheap as its only a return to shoreham then use a voucher for the rest of the journey.

THe big issue for me, is do you actually need a BOOK for each person, or a VOUCHER for each person.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
THe big issue for me, is do you actually need a BOOK for each person, or a VOUCHER for each person.

It hasn't been said, but the impression I get is a voucher is just a voucher so you could buy one book and take 29 chums with you to the one game should you so desire.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It hasn't been said, but the impression I get is a voucher is just a voucher so you could buy one book and take 29 chums with you to the one game should you so desire.

I really hope this is the case. The three of us will need to use P&R for about ten games, and I don't wish to spend £90, and only use ten from each...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Was there an admin fee for the booking!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports