Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel to London advice for Monday morning

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The 0818 in to LB (0711 from Hove, the one bozza is talking about) does actually get into LB pretty regularly. Yesterday it was 29mins late in but it did make it.

I do wonder how many NSC posters get that train? I am sure there is a few of us and I try to keep my beady eye out for those using tapatalk on their phones or skip the Palace scores in the metro. Maybe we could wear a small pin or certain tie to identify ourselves as part of the secret collective.

I think I have found a subtle badge we could all wear...

15676027-Blue-ribbon-award-Rosette-of-blue-and-silver-satin-fabric-with-a-ribbon-tail-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The 0818 in to LB (0711 from Hove, the one bozza is talking about) does actually get into LB pretty regularly. Yesterday it was 29mins late in but it did make it.

I do wonder how many NSC posters get that train? I am sure there is a few of us and I try to keep my beady eye out for those using tapatalk on their phones or skip the Palace scores in the metro. Maybe we could wear a small pin or certain tie to identify ourselves as part of the secret collective.

Quite a few years ago, I found myself sitting next to a chap I didn't know on the train home from Victoria, but spotted he was using NSC. I managed to sneak a peek at his username so then......

Did this

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Trains f*cked again this arvo ...

Haywards Heath-Three Bridges: Owing to signalling problems between Haywards Heath and Three Bridges trains at present are unable to run northbound (towards London) between these stations.
A reduced service will also operate between Brighton and Haywards Heath. Buses have been requested at Brighton, Haywards Heath and Three Bridges.
Brighton to Victoria and Victoria to Brighton services are suspended until further notice.
Tickets are being accepted on:-
Southeastern between Hastings and London
First Great Western between Redhill and Guildford
London Underground on any reasonable route.
Mutual ticket acceptance is in place between Southern and Thameslink.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The 6:50ish from Worthing is the direct London Bridge train, stopping at Portslade around 7:05, and getting into LBR around 8:20 all being well.

I did 2 years, 3 days a week on this service as a front coacher too. Stopped nearly a year ago and definitely don't miss it!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Hi commuters.

after finishing 8 years of daily commuting, I have now been asked to attend a meeting at Southwark at 9 o'clock on Monday morning( why the government want meetings to start so early, gods knows).

Anyway, I will be travelling from Portslade to London Bridge and wondered with the issues that London Bridge have been having, what is the best train to get? I used to get the 7:18, but I understand that has now been stopped going to London Bridge.

I will have a look at the Trainline, but I wonder if regular commuters have any advice please.

Cheers

why is 9am so early for the government to hold a meeting?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here