Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Travel programs

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bizarrely, when he was packed off to South America, they somehow forgot about Colombia! o_O

I mean, Cumbia alone puts Colombia top of my list bucket list for starters, that's without the stunning eco systems and wildlife.

Bizarre decision on the part of the BBC there.
On the basis he already made a previous documentary there (Colombia with Simon Reeve) perhaps not such a bizarre decision at all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Been meaning to post this for a couple of days (currently, ironically for this thread, travelling!) but pretty much any of the many series that Michael Palin has done. His most recent one about visiting North Korea is very interesting.
Agreed. That was really good. He's been to Iraq since then too, in case you missed that one. Worth seeking out.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I know this thread is about travel programmes, and not actual travel, but for anyone wanting to get off the beaten track, I came across this website:

Tours include Wigan to Pyongyang, Chechnya and North Ossetia, Iraqi and Turkish Kurdistan, the 5 'stans', Syria, Algeria, Moldova/Transnistria, Niger/Burkina Faso, Socotra and.......Chernobyl. Something for everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here