Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Travel Form for Marseille

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I know some people don't seem to receive club emails, so posting this in case it helps someone out.

Please complete our travel form about your travel to Marseille.​
This is required for organisational purposes and will be asked for before every away UEFA Europa League match. Your tickets can not be given out until this form is completed and information must be submitted no later than Monday 2 October at midday.​
The full email can be viewed here:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Is this standard for European games? Seems really weird to me. Too much information that no one is going to be able to check. Only relevant info is when you anticipate picking up the ticket.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is this standard for European games? Seems really weird to me. Too much information that no one is going to be able to check. Only relevant info is when you anticipate picking up the ticket.
The full email talks about a 'ticket collection email' containing a 'ticket collection number' being sent out on Monday 2nd October. Is part of the form's use to maybe trigger that process?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wonder if England games have the same process?

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I suspect it might also help them consider their options if a particular flight is seriously delayed and they expect hundreds of fans to arrive close to kick-off.

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Plus checking you've booked accommodation is probably another way to avoid anyone buying a ticket and then not bothering to turn up...

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I know some people don't seem to receive club emails, so posting this in case it helps someone out.

Please complete our travel form about your travel to Marseille.​
This is required for organisational purposes and will be asked for before every away UEFA Europa League match. Your tickets can not be given out until this form is completed and information must be submitted no later than Monday 2 October at midday.​
The full email can be viewed here:

You've done what I initially had on another thread and posted details of the ticket collection point, which goes on to say not to share due to security reasons

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I suspect it might also help them consider their options if a particular flight is seriously delayed and they expect hundreds of fans to arrive close to kick-off.
I doubt they will process any of this information as a whole. My guess is a person's info will be used if they need to use it.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Now that would be positive (managing that rather than it happening!)

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I doubt they will process any of this information as a whole. My guess is a person's info will be used if they need to use it.
Yeah maybe. And just the fact of filling in travel & accom means they can see you have confirmed plans to be there so minimises no-shows.

I'd hope if there was another air traffic control meltdown or something, though, they'd look to get an idea of numbers affected to inform some common sense decisions if needed. Maybe I'm being naïve!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here