Travel and drinks for millwall (5 threads Merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What time train should I get though? You need to be more specific for the hard to get to matches like this one.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Since you ask, yes.

Brighton - East Croydon, via Southern Rail
East Croydon - West Croydon, via Tramlink
West Croydon - Canada Water, via London Overground
From Canada Water station, walk towards Lower Road (past my grandmother's old flat), turn left, then first right into Gomm Road. Then walk across Southwark Park to Hawkstone Road, then Rotherhithe New Road, Silwood Street and Bolina Road.

Or get off the London Overground service at Surrey Quays and get straight into Hawkstone Road. This, however, misses the scenic delights of Southwark Park. And I WAS asked for the scenic route.

As Arthur Askey would say"Aye thank you"

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm assuming that Albion fans will be making a weekend of such a trip. Is there a convenient hotel within a couple of hours of the ground that we can all stay at?

In which case we'll also need some suggestions for sightseeing attractions around South Bermondsey.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
How to get to Millwall!

We used the Market Porter before & after West Ham last season. Met up with loads of fellow Bha,Leicester & Millwall fans. Good atmosphere/banter :)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Also, avoid any Millwall fans with folded newspapers!(folded many many times)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do we need to wear surgical masks ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am meeting with London pompous...we can't tell you where, but some of the old faces are looking for a nice cup of tea at the only pub in london.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
How to get to Millwall!

Was drinking in the market porter last year away to palace, really nice bar. Had loads of Brighton and millwall fans in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports