Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Traore

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like this oiled up muscle man could be facing us in the cup. Spurs are going in hard for him, probably up to their balls. He always saves his best for us, I’d not fancy coming up against him at their new stadium, all that vegetable oil staining our shirts!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks like this oiled up muscle man could be facing us in the cup. Spurs are going in hard for him, probably up to their balls. He always saves his best for us, I’d not fancy coming up against him at their new stadium, all that vegetable oil staining our shirts!

He wasn’t that great in our last meeting. Little Tariq knocked him off the ball :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I really, really, really hope he DOES play for Spurs in that game.

(We’ll be awarded the win regardless, as he’d be ineligible, having played for Wolves in R3...)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This will hit Wolves hard - their fans will be gutted.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Spain = abundant source of olive oil = perfect fit for Traore.

cbab2adb4054aa146d02a2eded87b9cc.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This will hit Wolves hard - their fans will be gutted.

Plus Jota banging them in for Liverpool. While they’d rightly regard themselves as a significantly bigger club than us, they are equally prey to the footballing food chain.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Plus Jota banging them in for Liverpool. While they’d rightly regard themselves as a significantly bigger club than us, they are equally prey to the footballing food chain.

I don't think they are 'significantly' bigger than us really. are they?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I don't think they are 'significantly' bigger than us really. are they?

3 top flight titles, 8 F.A cup finals including 4 wins, 2 League Cups & a UEFA Cup Final. 6 seasons spent outside the top 2 divisions in their history. Of course they’re significantly bigger than us.

I wouldn’t change places with them though. The play-thing of some shady Chinese businessman and just a money making tool for potentially the biggest “agent”/leech in football. No thanks.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
3 top flight titles, 8 F.A cup finals including 4 wins, 2 League Cups & a UEFA Cup Final. 6 seasons spent outside the top 2 divisions in their history. Of course they’re significantly bigger than us.

I wouldn’t change places with them though. The play-thing of some shady Chinese businessman and just a money making tool for potentially the biggest “agent”/leech in football. No thanks.

I don't think going back 50 years really counts for anything. Are Huddersfield 'significantly bigger than us' because they won the league three times in the 1930s?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here