Kazenga Lua-Lua- Newcastle Loan

Not Saying We Can Afford All Of That And There Wages But It Would Be Good

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
thanks for that

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Please stop starting threads about whatever pops into your head. Post it on the thread entitled "new signings" maybe, instead of starting a new thread as though this is key news :yawn:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Just one signing for me will make me wet myself with excitment and thats Bobby Zamora!!!! Not likely though

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
There is more chance of Colin Hawkins being knighted for his services to the game than us signing Charlie Austin.
Unless he'd prefer lower wages and a lower standard of play than the Prem teams that'll be after him in summer.
If we spend over £300,000 this window, I'll be very surprised.
Stop basing your opinions on Football Manager mate.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Ok then to make you feel better. I hope we sign Messi, Drogba, Arshavin and Bale (but not likely).

Pointless talking about Bobby (for at least another 2 years).

Thanks for your input! FFS why bother.

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath
I like the way it says 'players we should be looking at' as if Gus and his team would be lost without this info. Where are the valuations from? Football Manager?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I like the way it says 'players we should be looking at' as if Gus and his team would be lost without this info. Where are the valuations from? Football Manager?

GUS OUT. :rant: Why haven't we bought these players already?! May as well get rid of half the squad and get these guys in if Amex Charlie rates them...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Fair enough. Just saying signing Bobby is not incomprehensible...

Yes it is.
He'd be on ten times the wages most of our top earners are on, and why the hell, after his best season in the Premiership and interest from Liverpool amongst others would he leave for league 1?
Its just a complete waste of everyones time. I'd like Gareth Bale to fill the left midfield position, but i dont post about it because its never going to happen is it.
People seriously need to remember where this club is at the moment.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
AMEXCHARLIE FOR MANAGER/CHAIRMAN/PHSYIO/EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/COACH/PRIME MINISTER/ASSISTANT MANAGER/BALLBOY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE/CLUB TREASURER/KING OF THE WORLD

WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF AMEXCHARLIES, A TEAM OF AMEX CHARLIES WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF AMEXCHARLIES, A TEAM OF AMEXCHARLIES, A TEAM OF AMEXCHARLIES,
NUMBER ONE, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER TWO, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER THREE, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER FOUR, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER FIVE, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER SIX, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER SEVEN, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER EIGHT, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER NINE, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER TEN, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
NUMBER ELEVEN, WAS AMEXCHARLIE,
AND ALL THE SUBS, WERE AMEXCHARLIE.

:falmer:

Sep 1, 2010
Oh stop being so harsh, he may only be a kid. Get over it and take your head out of your own arses. Your slagging him off like you have some right to a moral high ground. Just ignore it then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports