Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer window open......and we haven't signed anyone yet.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I Heard Tonys Minted, Im sure he wouldnt mind writing out another cheque and spending His Bottomless pit of cash. :rolleyes:

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
LOL A striker who was apart of Peterborough's Strike force when they NEARLY stayed up LMAO.

Or the striker that scored more than Murray last season.........LMAO LOL ROFFLECOPTERZ

Last edited:

LRB77

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Or the Striker that scored More than Murray Last Season......IN LEAGUE ONE, CMSHIT(£2.5M) Murray(£0) and Both are equal on Goals so far, MMMMM Hard choice. :lolol:

Not a hard choice if you've seen them both play and money is not a problem for for you.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Do you want Lambert?

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Not a signing but Cook recalled. SSN now.

That's almost as good as a signing for me. I've only seen him play when he came on against Liverpool and he looked pretty handy, but the reactions of people who've seen more of him than I have when the story broke that Bournemouth were gonna sign him spoke volumes.

Greer and Dunk have got to be our first-choice CB pairing for now, but Greer can't play forever and over time I can see Cook and Dunk being a pairing that'd work, and then some.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
That's almost as good as a signing for me. I've only seen him play when he came on against Liverpool and he looked pretty handy, but the reactions of people who've seen more of him than I have when the story broke that Bournemouth were gonna sign him spoke volumes.

Greer and Dunk have got to be our first-choice CB pairing for now, but Greer can't play forever and over time I can see Cook and Dunk being a pairing that'd work, and then some.

According to the Argus, deal is still expected to be done for £170,000.

Albion recall Cook From The Argus)

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Damn it, I really don't understand why we're letting Cook go. Like I said, I've not seen much of him, but all the people who rate him can't be wrong, surely? I hope we stick a hefty sell-on clause in that deal.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
We have signed someone actually. No more information available

I have heard it's the Korean striker, Win Wunsoon. But he's not available until after the Saints game,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here