Transfer window let downs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Lets face it, whoever we buy wont excite unless we see them in action playing hopefully well. We at the moment would be every players last resort. Bottom end of crap league, worst stadium in the history of football and little money avaliable for January (Bloom's not a fan of January transfers).
If we do manage to get anyone in with abit more talent than Dixon, Elder, McFaul, Revell, Thomson (all January transfers) then I'm sure it'll be a loan like the ones we had last season, heartless wage lickers.

A left winger is essential, 3 centre backs would be needed asap and someone who likes scoring from outside the area.

If things do stay as they are , we're in for an exciting last few games........again!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Lets face it, whoever we buy wont excite unless we see them in action playing hopefully well. We at the moment would be every players last resort. Bottom end of crap league, worst stadium in the history of football and little money avaliable for January (Bloom's not a fan of January transfers).
If we do manage to get anyone in with abit more talent than Dixon, Elder, McFaul, Revell, Thomson (all January transfers) then I'm sure it'll be a loan like the ones we had last season, heartless wage lickers.

A left winger is essential, 3 centre backs would be needed asap and someone who likes scoring from outside the area.

If things do stay as they are , we're in for an exciting last few games........again!

Out of interest, assuming we stick with 4-4-2, why do we need 3 centre backs. Personally, I think 1 left winger is all that is required and I still think we would probably stay up with no additions. We are looking more solid at the back and our strike force is good enough to get the goals to survive.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi

I hate it. Its like Christmas without the presents but I still check NSC every nine and a half seconds to see if we have signed anyone

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Out of interest, assuming we stick with 4-4-2, why do we need 3 centre backs. Personally, I think 1 left winger is all that is required and I still think we would probably stay up with no additions. We are looking more solid at the back and our strike force is good enough to get the goals to survive.

I have to disagree with us looking more solid at the back. I felt morrison made fools of our defence on saturday and again against stockport our defence looked embarrasing. Elphick is conference level at best, Virgo is no better.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It seems to me we have a new keeper, two new full backs, a new winger (well not new exactly) and a new forward.

Other than that it has been a bit flat

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Two hours and no pedant alert yet?

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
f***ing hell gus,thought you would have brought in a couple of desent loan signings...............but no.this should make for an interesting close to the season.
:US:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I love these threads, we will stay up with the squad as is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports