Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Window Ending

scooter1

How soon is now?
Bearing in mind that we realistically only have one more loan slot available, I would expect that this is kept free for any unforeseen injury. If Kayal slots in as hoped, and with Stephens and KLL returning imminently, then we have the players to continue creeping up the table. And, then the re-re-build starts in the summer

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The striker that Asoinall was referring to on Sunday looks a no go now then?

I am pretty certain it was Ameobi. The timing is a perfect fit ---- He signs for Palace and shortly afterwards we announce that COG is staying.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It seems we have been after Benno, so I don't think we can 100% rule this out. I wouldn't worry about how he played with Sami in charge.

I still think on deadline day we'll see :

OUT McCourt, CMS
IN Benno, Power

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well Murray is not going anywhere!!

@GM_83: Delighted to extend my deal at this fantastic club! #CPFC #CPFCfamily #FFS #Eagles #SE25

#FFS being a dig at Brighton - yet still some knobs claim to LIKE the ****

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
Tex on a permanent would be a great investment. The lad is a quality footballer (one of the best I've seen in a blue & white shirt) and when he mans up he willl be worth a whole lot of money. Certainly hope we have an option on him. Him, Lua Lua more involved & Dunk returning to form rwere the positives from Hyypia's reign.

How much do you think he is worth right now?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has no value as such as Liverpool wouldnt consider selling him unless for stupid money. Remember SH asked Steve Gerrard about talent at Liverpool who told him of Tex, so he is obviously very highly rated.

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
It seems we have been after Benno, so I don't think we can 100% rule this out. I wouldn't worry about how he played with Sami in charge.

I still think on deadline day we'll see :

OUT McCourt, CMS
IN Benno, Power

I'd be happy if this happens on Monday :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here