Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Rumours

tonyascough

Jun 19, 2008
Just picked the following up from transferrumours.co.uk

04 Jul 2012 22:36:37
Young and out of contract Manchester United defender Ezekiel Fryers set to sign for championship side Brighton on a free transfer...

Dont believe me if you want but im close friends with his sister so thats my source :)

You must be joking, with a host of premiership teams offering first team football and the reason he wants to leave manchester united is because they won't pay his demands. Brighton aren't going to pay more are they?

Now that would be good!!! lets hope

p.s. if Prima Dino Cente doesn't want to play for us - let him go, we do not need an unhappy ship!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
haha now that is random. He's my cousin and i was speaking to him over facebook last night! Dunno who this guy claiming this though.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ernest has an alter ego !!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I certainly dont want to throw any weight behind this thread, but this was in the 'Daily Mirror'.

"Fryers turned down United’s new offer of a new £1,500-a-week contract earlier this year which alerted Premier League rivals Newcastle and Championship hopefuls Burnley to his availability."

So maybe not inconceivable if Burnley are interested and not on a massive wage as maybe suggested.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Hate to piss on everyones fire, but seriously dont hold your breath on this one

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You just picked that up from transferrumours, yet your source is his sister.

ooooookkkkaaaayyyyyy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here