Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer romours

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Michael Collins the Huddersfield midfielder is wanted by Scunthorpe and a league one team, so it could be him who we miss out on next !!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I heard a rumour we are after a French midfielder, Didier Pantos.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Huddersfield fans seem to think they've signed him.

having Clarke as the manager and Terry mac , the tie up with Newcastle is there, so this wouldnt surprise me.

Jimmy Grimble

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
"Just got a text from a mate of mine who is a Town fan but lives in the North East saying that Lua Lua is going to sign for Town. First of all I thought he meant Lomana Lua Lua ex Newcastle etc, then I realised that his younger brother is a 19 year old Newcastle player called Kazenga Lua Lua!!

With Lee Clark's Newcastle connections could this be true? Anyone else heard anything on that front?? "

"Brighton are still trying to get him to go back there next season but I don't think he's too keen on it"

Taken from Huddersfield forum.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
"Just got a text from a mate of mine who is a Town fan but lives in the North East saying that Lua Lua is going to sign for Town. First of all I thought he meant Lomana Lua Lua ex Newcastle etc, then I realised that his younger brother is a 19 year old Newcastle player called Kazenga Lua Lua!!

With Lee Clark's Newcastle connections could this be true? Anyone else heard anything on that front?? "

"Brighton are still trying to get him to go back there next season but I don't think he's too keen on it"

Taken from Huddersfield forum.

I was under the impression he was very happy here last season, well that is what he said anyway?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I was under the impression he was very happy here last season, well that is what he said anyway?

Hmmm, he never seemed to physically look happy imo, just the little things like trudging off and never appearing to show too much emotion. He said he was happy so ill take his word, and i have no idea where said Huddersfield fan would get that info from, just thought it was worth posting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All our nominated targets are likely to go somewhere else.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Carl Asaba has gone to Boreham Wood.

I think we're after Chris Wood from West Brom on a season long loan but after his exploits at the World Cup I fear he may have bigger fish to fry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here