Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day - Is there a Surprise in Store?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would Ben Marshall be able to take over from Bruno next season if we are in the Premier? If so why not bring him in now as Wolves have apparently bid £1.85m and I am sure he was quoited at more than that when we expressed interest.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Having recalled Walton for the bench Thursday did we offer them Ankergren?

Doubt it, and Luton have signed Stuart Moore from Reading on loan, presumably as a replacement for Walton (deal was very quick after announcement re Walton so I suspect we'd warned the we might recall Walton)

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Would Ben Marshall be able to take over from Bruno next season if we are in the Premier? If so why not bring him in now as Wolves have apparently bid £1.85m and I am sure he was quoited at more than that when we expressed interest.

I agree with you. I think Marshall would be a good shout, but doubt it will happen. We do need a new RB. Goldson doesn't work there. No nothing about the lad from Chelsea or Hunt to be fair, but it seems odd to get a kid in to replace a kid who then goes out on loan.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

As much as I like Marshall and its a bargain at that price, we do have Rosenior... maybe its only a slight set back....... if it was long term im sure we would be interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here