Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Transfer Deadline Day - 1st September 2022

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Trisha’s ST renewal depended upon whether or not Maupay was replaced ? I’ve ****ing heard it all now !!!!!! These people look on following the Albion like they do a trip to the cinema or which coffees are served at their new cafe down the road. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the football a lot these days but I sometimes wonder at who I’m sharing it with.

slightly odd statement when Maupay was nowhere near being sold when renewals were actioned

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I was both intrigued and bemused by the record quantity of signings made by Forest so i thought i would look them up . In the site i looked at it gave a brief resume of each one and if it is to be believed they break down by position as follows :- 2 out and out strikers 2 forwards 1 midfielder 2 defensive midfielders 3 central defenders 6 fullbacks 2 goalkeepers and 3 players signed and loaned out to other clubs ( 1 of them being yet another fullback ).
So is it fair to assume that their tactics will be to pack the defence and then bypass midfield with an abundant use of the long ball or am i missing something ?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Another thing you forget is we got rid of our leading scorer for the last three seasons who’s picking up them 9 goals ….March?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you keeping a tally? ???

[emoji38]ol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here