Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Transfer Deadline Day - 1st September 2022

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That’s disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So is not getting an answer when you ask a perfectly reasonable question.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Batshit, Aurier and two randoms going to Forest by the looks of it. Just the 22 signings if they all go through.

If you’ve signed for Forest in the summer and you’ve now seen 22 players come in, you’ve got to wonder why you’ve signed and into what.

That’s a big gamble they are making.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Are you intentionally missing the point or just not getting it? You asked where the 'missing' goals from Maupay will come from. I've indicated where I think they will – plus Welbeck might get more than last season and yes Undav might be 'untested', but that's not to say that he won't score any goals this season.

As for Le Petit Shitehouse – two goals. That's how many he scored between Christmas and the end of the season. So let's look at your stats in a different way: during that period Brighton won eight games and both his goals came in 2-0 wins, so made zero difference to the final result. Hardly the prolific front man that so many are mourning...

I’m not for one minute a fan of Maupay but undav and Evan and back up to a known sicknote is a worry

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Gilmour is an odd one, clearly great potential but do we have an immediate need there I'm not convinced. If anyone can bring him on Potter can though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wonder how long the initiation songs for each of Forest's new players took to complete, now they've got even more to listen to.

Be like back to school in a new school. Everyone sitting there with a name badge on. Being asked what they all did in the summer holidays.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
When I do a Forest in FM 2022, it absolutely destroys the “Team Dynamics” and they play shite.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
4AB31B57-CFAD-4089-BCBE-C7AECF3FA93A.jpeg

Tony’s been blue balling us this whole time, I knew it.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I’m not for one minute a fan of Maupay but undav and Evan and back up to a known sicknote is a worry

If that REALLY is a worry, you're either bloody lucky, or there's really not much going on in your life!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
But, we didn’t have a striker last season and finished top half.

I don’t see this season as one where we are trying to do anything other than appear 10th or above if we can.

I’m assuming that GP knows what the long term plan is and is happy with what he has and to build slowly.

TB is patient. I reckon our building will be patient too.

Patience? As in 10 years to find a medium term Ulloa replacement?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I was happy when they were promoted but I'm at a point now where I hope it all backfires and they drop - utterly ridiculous and all that's wrong with the PL and then some

Agreed - I don't profess to understand FFP, but it looks completely insane that they can spend £150m+ in one transfer window (plus all the wages that go with that) and be within FFP.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
BBC

What a day for Marseille's Bamba Dieng.

He was set to join Leeds - and was on a private jet ready to fly into England to complete the move...

But while he sat on the jet, Nice made a bid for him and he decided he'd stay in France after all...

And then he failed his medical.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Reckon there’s a chance I could be a Southampton player by 11pm at this rate

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Alzate loan to West Brom apparently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here