[Brighton] Transfer Deadline Day - 1st September 2022

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Billy Gilmore having a medical apparently 10mil. Not sure if mentioned already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Are you intentionally missing the point or just not getting it? You asked where the 'missing' goals from Maupay will come from. I've indicated where I think they will – plus Welbeck might get more than last season and yes Undav might be 'untested', but that's not to say that he won't score any goals this season.

As for Le Petit Shitehouse – two goals. That's how many he scored between Christmas and the end of the season. So let's look at your stats in a different way: during that period Brighton won eight games and both his goals came in 2-0 wins, so made zero difference to the final result. Hardly the prolific front man that so many are mourning...

Top scorer for 3 seasons. Put a sock in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Well, If we are not getting in a quality forward, Then at least my expectations this season can now be dropped to bottom half finish.
unless something amazing happens in January.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Just back from work to see Naylor has spent a chunk of the afternoon on twitter having a pop at fans daring to criticise and claiming it as fact that we have a better forward line now than last season.

I quite enjoyed someone asking how much the club are paying him.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Maybe the £100 million is gonna pay for the energy price increase. And whatever left over, to waste away on the women's cash Haemorrhaging sport.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Just back from work to see Naylor has spent a chunk of the afternoon on twitter having a pop at fans daring to criticise and claiming it as fact that we have a better forward line now than last season.

I quite enjoyed someone asking how much the club are paying him.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
He sounds like some of the lickers on here who seem to prefer watching March missing chance after chance because he’s from feckin Lewes. Welbeck is good but surely he should be the back up option or used sub because of his age and injury record.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leeds gazumped on their new striker at the airport! Scenes! Nice!

Tough choice. Should I live and play in Nice, or Leeds? Hmm...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When was the last time we SWOOPED in the final hours just before the window SLAMMED shut ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He sounds like some of the lickers on here who seem to prefer watching March missing chance after chance because he’s from feckin Lewes. Welbeck is good but surely he should be the back up option or used sub because of his age and injury record.

Sometimes I wonder if you are actually a teenager pretending to be a grumpy old man.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Top scorer for 3 seasons. Put a sock in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why? What's wrong with what I've said?

I'm not putting my sock anywhere, thanks very much.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Maybe the £100 million is gonna pay for the energy price increase. And whatever left over, to waste away on the women's cash Haemorrhaging sport.

Burn him !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here