Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Activity-in and out, predictions.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So what do you think, may or may not happen in the next few days???..Be bold, be not realistic.

Ins..

Well we all expect a Centre Back,,,either Virgil or a loan till the end of season,,Garry Monk???
Can't see anything else happening.

Outs...
Cms???
Hoskins???
Dobbie???
Crofts???

Or even Bridcutt???

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I can't see Bridcutt going now, if he was going to go, he would've gone by now. However, I could be mistaken...

Last home game bridders stayed on to do the clapping the fans bit which was a worry but didn't do it yesterday, not that I saw so I'm guessing he's staying........all fingers crossed

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Last home game bridders stayed on to do the clapping the fans bit which was a worry but didn't do it yesterday, not that I saw so I'm guessing he's staying........all fingers crossed

I don't think that you can read too much into that, the problem will be panic buys by Premier teams in trouble Wednesday or Thursday

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CMS to go if we can recoup an acceptable amount of what we paid, have to say that isn't likely given his recent form.

Use the money to up our bid for Virgil, if CMS goes.

Dobbie to go if Worzel is willing to make a sensible offer

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
From the other thread :

Another central defender in
Maybe another striker in
Hoskins/Dobbie out
Vincelot out
Brezovan out

Some of these to happen in the loan window.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Ideally Virgil or a similar other CB in and trim one from our strike force. I'd prefer Dobbie or CMS to go, the latter only due to us getting a larger fee to spend elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here