Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Roll Call.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
2 More :thumbsup:
Is it easier to go to rock ferry on the train or get the bus which i have been told runs from hamilton square to the ground? First time at prenton park so advice would be appreciated.
cheers

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
2 More :thumbsup:
Is it easier to go to rock ferry on the train or get the bus which i have been told runs from hamilton square to the ground? First time at prenton park so advice would be appreciated.
cheers

First time for me too, mate. But i have been told the best way to go, is to go into ROCK FERRY - then is only a 15 minute walk from there, not to bad, unless your a fat so and so.:lol::bigwave:.

Do that.:cool:

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
Get the train (Merseyrail from Lime Street) to either Rock Ferry or Birkenhead Central, but you need to get on a train for Ellesmere Port or Chester, don't get a New Brighton or Wet Kirkby train. Both are about a 15 or 20 minute walk to the ground. There are buses though, along Borough Road from Central.

Alternatively there is a football bus from Hamilton square station, which is the stop before Birkenhead Central, and you can get on any train from Lime Street.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Get the train (Merseyrail from Lime Street) to either Rock Ferry or Birkenhead Central, but you need to get on a train for Ellesmere Port or Chester, don't get a New Brighton or Wet Kirkby train. Both are about a 15 or 20 minute walk to the ground. There are buses though, along Borough Road from Central.

Alternatively there is a football bus from Hamilton square station, which is the stop before Birkenhead Central, and you can get on any train from Lime Street.

The 'Clipper' the best boozer up there? - Right next to ground?

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
The 'Clipper' the best boozer up there? - Right next to ground?

Wouldn't have said the best pub, and not quite the closest (that's the Prenton), but OK.

Best pub is my local "The Swan" but that's about a 30 to 40 minute walk away. OK if you're driving though, just off Junc 3 M53 along Woodchurch Road (A552)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not me.Only do the big ones.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I will buy a pint for the best CHRISTMAS fancy dressed up person and owner of the most random inflatable object

Oh, so you are going then.

Will this win me the pint?

410jgKOGQxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here