Tranmere on Saturday?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Anybody heading to the game on Saturday, know of a decent pub near the ground? I think last time we were there, we went in place right outside the away end, that still the best bet?

:albion2:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Why not try the Prancing Cavalier..Tubby Mondays (NSC) speaks highly of it and expecially the Thai Chicken Kabobs.

If I recall it is two blocks from the ground down Sofflad Crescent.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Why not try the Prancing Cavalier..Tubby Mondays (NSC) speaks highly of it and expecially the Thai Chicken Kabobs.

If I recall it is two blocks from the ground down Sofflad Crescent.

I did. Do.

Search for the thread I started asking 'Does anyone know of any good pubs in the Tranmere area?' and you will get directions.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Anybody know how far a walk the ground is from Birkenhead Central station? I've got about 23 minutes from getting off my train to KO!? I make it about a mile looking at Google Maps?

Danke schon :smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We're getting off the train at Rock Ferry , Russ says this a 15 minute walk from the ground.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Beware the Rock Ferry Firm...

MexicanBandits.jpg

:ohmy:

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Where To Drink?
Jim Ennis informs me; 'The Prenton Park Hotel, which is situated about 20 yards away from the visiting supporters turnstiles, is popular with away fans. Otherwise alcohol is available in the away end'.

There are also a number of other pubs in walking distance of the ground. The Mersey Clipper, behind the Main Stand, and The Sportsmans Arms on Prenton Road East are recommended for away fans. A little further away is the Swan Pub on Woodchurch Road, Prenton, a good 20 minute walk away. Away fans are welcome and it has the added advantage of having 96 car parking spaces available, which are either free or have a small charge levied that can be redeemed against a drink at the bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports