Tranmere, I'm afraid I told you so

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

richmond

May 30, 2008
Quote from my Friday post:
''It is time for the Albion to decide where their season lies, top half and pushing on or a relegation struggle. I am very wary of Tranmere tomorrow, despite their lowly position and managerial problems, they are due for a win.
I think this is going to be a tough game, not the push over some supporters may think it will be.''

I am begining to believe that there is a fundamental problem at the club. The 'kids' were sold at the end of last seaon, new players come in and it is looking like another relegation battle.

Where do you think the problem lies?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Slade needs to bring some youth into the coaching set-up, someone who will address our defensive frailties and someone with the ability to improve our younger players and prevent mistakes being made time and time again.

Simples.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
It can only be Russell Slade and the two stooges in my opinion. They two stooges are a common factor, and Russell Slade has done nothing about them, nor improved things himself.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm really genuinely intrigued as to where the problem lies.

I honestly think we have decent players. And RS makes very few baffling Mickey Adams style decisions. He never seems to be disillusional.

I am starting to question the coaching staff.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Inconsistency of performance, we go from being very good to very poor all to quickly and concede silly goals, I am not the only one who is baffled as to why this is happening.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Its the manager, coaching staff, kit man, gate man, steward!!! FFS - when you going to realise the players are pony and are where they are because of that reason.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Kit man out. Ever since we got the new kit we have been rubbish. IT first out, SKINT IN. New kit OUT, old kit IN. Stripes on the back of the shirt IN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports