Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Trainspotting With Jesse Lingard

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No, not the follow-up to the highly-acclaimed Youth Hostelling With Chris Eubank, but a charming lads day out with superstar railway buff Francis Bourgeois. Hold on tight for the ride of your life! :moo:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I remember the first time I tried to read Trainspotting. It was all but impossible until I forced myself to think in a Scotch accent.

I don’t think I’ve ever got the IQ points back :moo:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fake though innit. It’s a character. He’s actually a bit of a lad.

Still entertaining but it’s not real. His real name is Luke Nicolson.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think he's legit. I believe his story - that he dressed and behaved how he did to fit in but is now being the 'real him' - that makes total sense, we were all teenagers once so we know how desperate you are to fit in at that age.
People struggle with the idea that someone can be genuine and can actually make money from that. The fact is he clearly does like trains. So even if it's a slightly exaggerated version of himself I reckon fair play to him.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Fake though innit. It’s a character. He’s actually a bit of a lad.

Still entertaining but it’s not real. His real name is Luke Nicolson.
Indeed like a lot of successful “stars” he invented a character and plays it well. Someone I know is friends with his friends and has been out clubbing with him before. Apparently since he got famous he’s had a LOT of interest from the ladies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here