Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trains tomorrow

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
The 0930 from Brighton to Soton has just had 4 coaches added, so the 1128 from Southampton to Brighton will too. This will be the one that gets to Brighton at 1321

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
In Bournemouth we have an electric scooter hire scheme. It's well organised and very popular, I wonder if Brighton have considered joining the party. I imagine the company would make a fortune if they had a base at the stadium with a few hundred scooters.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Another post from Guiness Boy about trains! Full matchday service if you check Real Time Trains, day after a strike though, so there could be some knock on problems. There will only be 4 cars on the West Coastway, catch the London Service and change at Hove. There are also, like there are every week 6 trains per hour.

For Clarity here they are

View attachment 156639
Cheers :thumbsup:

Never heard of that site, will no doubt be useful. The xx51s are not on the NRE app.

Might be useful if the club travel page was correct since they explicitly do NOT say full match service and direct you to a site where one or two trains an hour are missing

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not to drag it up, but they’ve done it again. Normal service at both those stations, odd.
Looks like a full service from Brighton if you check real time trains too. Saves me starting another thread :wink:

A pre match beer in town beckons :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here