Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains on boxing day

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I usually work Boxing Day so having booked the week off i was pleased when the fixtures came out that The Albion were at home. Typically a month later when the Ryman came out, "we've" got our biggest match of the season (sorry Lewes) at home to Maidstone United (whatever happened to the 11am ko we used to get?) :(

Tough choice then Doc, a short walk to PTFC, or planes, trains and automobiles to The AMEX.
Oh hang on forget the trains:p

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Going to float along to the Stadium on the warm, rising air of gaseous emissions of Brussel Sprout waste from Xmas Day

Fart_a84d72_211950.jpg

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Boxing Day Trains WILL run to Falmer - Times Included

Not officially confirmed yet, but a special service shuttle service between Brighton and Lewes ONLY calling at Falmer ONLY is currently in the rail systems, and is viewable to people on the link below.

Trains will run every 10 minutes in each direction before and after the game. Other than an hourly service between Brighton and London Victoria (Calling at Haywards Heath, Gatwick Airport, East Croydon and Clapham Jct) NO other train services will run.

No idea whether these services will be included in the free travel either, Id be very surprised if they are due to higher running costs on Boxing Day.

Christmas at the Amex isnt cancelled then !!

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/advanced/FMR/2014/12/26/0000-2359

(Yeah yeah yeah there was another thread, I couldnt be bothered to search after all).

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I usually work Boxing Day so having booked the week off i was pleased when the fixtures came out that The Albion were at home. Typically a month later when the Ryman came out, "we've" got our biggest match of the season (sorry Lewes) at home to Maidstone United (whatever happened to the 11am ko we used to get?) :(

Been moved to saturday now :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here