Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains for Saturday - anyone not got a train ticket?

Anyone not booked their train fare yet? I've been speaking to Fatboy and there is a special deal if you get 8 people booked together. I don't know the price, but it's supposed to be really cheap.

If anyone hasn't booked their's can they let me know either on this thread or by pm? There's me and Brighton Boy at the mo. Also, I've heard people who haven't are: Crabtree x2, Wilko x2 and my father (Rougvie). Any of you guys still up for it? Or anyone else? If I get an answer by this afternoon, I am happy to book them in my lunch hour (or at least try and find the price as the website seems to be down).

Cheers x

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ignore!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Payed £13 on young persons bird!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im an idiot am well so* you then!

I think it's something like £10 on the train. I may call when we get busier.

I hope I'm right saying the route is Brighton - London Victoria and then tube to White City? (That's what I've been told).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
byf, get a life. Cheers BB but will be travelling on my card.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
BB if you are planning to go for a beer I would say get off at Shepherds Bush. There is only one pub at White City and it is pony, where as there are a few around Shepherds Bush.

and it's Uncle Buck's birthday round ! :drink: :D

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Yep BB put me down as part of the cheapo-8! Although Fatboy said that he thought you had to book the tickets a week in advance to get the discount.

Good luck trying though!

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
i could do with a cheap ticket, me on train - pm me if you need $$or sumink. meeting pals at 9.30 Brighton St.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Anyone considering the option of going to Kensington Olympia station and walking from there. It save having to muck around with the tube and all that?
Think I'll be doing that direct from Haywards Heath.

I have just called up and spoke to some Scouser on a dodgy line, but I managed to work out that 4 people can go half price at £12.50 each. I suppose I'd better ask sheebo to as he wanted me to let him know. Anyone up for this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here