Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains for millwall

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I love these threads. How on earth would NSC members manage to get around in their day-to-day lives and negotiate the complexities of public transport, without constant advice from fellow NSC members (most of which is, in any case, freely and almost instantaneously available on websites and others sources....)?

Why don't you jog on you pr***

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
actually looking at it we're just going to get on with it and get the 40 minute bus to 3 bridges. still the fastest way to London Bridge meaning more drink time.

10.47 from Brighton - in a midday

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
In the past, ive got a London Travelcard on Southern (to/from London and tube) then London to wherever using EMT. Remember for Forest, game has already been moved for a 12:whatever KO so it should be safe to book tickets.

RE Millwall - if you are fine with using a bus - then go from Brighton/Lewes to Three Bridges by bus - if not then drive to Three Bridges or Uckfield and go from there - both direct to London Bridge.

29 bus toward Tunbridge Wells from either Brighton or Lewes. To expand those that don't / can't drive s options a bit further It stops at Uckfield runs 1/2 hourly

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
actually looking at it we're just going to get on with it and get the 40 minute bus to 3 bridges. still the fastest way to London Bridge meaning more drink time.

10.47 from Brighton - in a midday

It's 10.37 that is due to get in at midday, there isn't a .47, the next one would be 11.07.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
If your going to do that, your better off getting the replacement bus as you wont have to pay extra, will probably take longer too.

Might be wrong but I think the bus is only a £5 or so on a rover ticket
all day pass type of ticket Not sure about connections matching up seemlessly or how cheap / quick it might be
Just trying to give people alternatives
They might not be aware of 😀

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Might be wrong but I think the bus is only a £5 or so on a rover ticket
all day pass type of ticket Not sure about connections matching up seemlessly or how cheap / quick it might be
Just trying to give people alternatives
They might not be aware of 😀

Downlander ticket (All Network) is the one your on about - can only buy online - about £15 or something like that.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
aint getting no poxy bus,will go via littlehampton,plenty of beer and card tables

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Downlander ticket (All Network) is the one your on about - can only buy online - about £15 or something like that.

If you have a Network Card:

£7.40 Super Off peak day return Uckfield-LB
plus £5 return by bus from Lewes
or £7 Explorer return from anywhere (can use as many buses as you like).

However, if you can get to 3Bridges its only £5.30 return to LB with a Railcard (FCC only ticket).

Hope this helps.

PG

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
If you're travelling from HASTINGS, it seems to be the safest option to go via ASHFORD.

I'll be going that way anyway as I'm in Canterbury now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here