Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training Ground photos - where are they?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Well, according to the delusion tennis ball being batted around on WACCOE is this pearler.

"Do you know what would be more convincing? A single picture of Ben White training at Brighton (they put 50+ training pics on their website and he's not in one of them)"

Have I missed the 50+ photos I cant see on the club website, or is 6 the new 50?

They're right - Ben White is nowhere to be seen in the latest gallery uploaded to the Albion website - Gallery: A positive start to pre-season

This can only mean one thing.......

...he's no longer thought of as an U-23 player at Albion.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Trossard isn't fat or tubby, that's a relaxed diaphragm. But I do suspect the club has asked him to build his muscle base up as he was getting washed off the ball too easy. I noted this after lock down his shoulders, traps and arms were much larger, he'd clearly spent a lot of time in the gym during lock down, I also think this will help his game.

View attachment 127437 View attachment 127439

How has he aged 5 years in 1?

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Club doing the right thing holding off on posting them. Mostly because this whole Ben White thing is becoming ridiculous best thing is to not put him further in the limelight and add to the fire. The away kit on the other hand no leaks or nothing.. The club are so good at not letting anything out. They're either waiting for a signing on the away kit release or they'll debut it in the pre season friendly like they did for the home one against Burnley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'll also be interesting to see if young Solly March has grown this off season, he's usually a couple of inches taller.

Must be a bugger to buy uniform for.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Can't see Mooy or Montoya there, as well as the keepers. Is the blonde kid Cochrane? Also can't see Veltman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here