Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training Ground photos - where are they?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Will Bielsa be there for our training, cutting a hole in the fence to peek through?

I hear he has form for this sort of thing...

Someone advise him the best place to stand is on the railway line, it gives a great view ........of the fast up to London Bridge!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
They were training today, so it is interesting they’re withholding the photos. Last season I’m sure they were tweeted very promptly.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I would imagine the club are not releasing them as if they picture Ben White and put it on twitter he will get loads of abuse online and as a club with the current situation I think we will look to protect the lad

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I would imagine the club are not releasing them as if they picture Ben White and put it on twitter he will get loads of abuse online and as a club with the current situation I think we will look to protect the lad

I think you are right. I think our strategy is to take the heat out of this, and let other events unfold. Eg Bielsa not signing his contract or Leeds finally signing someone for more than £2.50 and a bag of chips.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Ah yes i see Ben now. Near Barfield Park, in the white Leeds shirt :bigwave:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

I can see what you mean, but Leeds fans will take that he has refused to train and/or put a transfer request in! Either way it will cause more withering abuse of Brighton for not selling him.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

thought something similar, Its unresolved, until he signs new contract or unless he leaves, yeah I know, we have 2 years left + option, but its awkward all round and nobody really knows whats going on.

Despite all the protestations that White wants to leave, it very well might be simply, that White doesn't want the vitriol of signing to soon or being shown to be all smiles on the south coast (which I'm sure he would be).

He's just had his best season, he's loved up there, and their fans are doing all they can to try and get force the move. Sign bumper new contract right now with Brighton, or lots of happy training photos, we know how theyre going to react, "money grabbing scumbag", "judas ****" etc.

Keep him out of the public eye, let them move on with their next choice CB options to the point they accept its over for White, then announce new deal and include White a touch more in the club photos...... Its a helluva lot of pressure on a 22 year old. Their fans will turn toxic and abusive very quickly if he's not protected.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
thought something similar, Its unresolved, until he signs new contract or unless he leaves, yeah I know, we have 2 years left + option, but its awkward all round and nobody really knows whats going on.

Despite all the protestations that White wants to leave, it very well might be simply, that White doesn't want the vitriol of signing to soon or being shown to be all smiles on the south coast (which I'm sure he would be).

He's just had his best season, he's loved up there, and their fans are doing all they can to try and get force the move. Sign bumper new contract right now with Brighton, or lots of happy training photos, we know how theyre going to react, "money grabbing scumbag", "judas ****" etc.

Keep him out of the public eye, let them move on with their next choice CB options to the point they accept its over for White, then announce new deal and include White a touch more in the club photos...... Its a helluva lot of pressure on a 22 year old. Their fans will turn toxic and abusive very quickly if he's not protected.

This - he will go from being loved to being hated in the blink of an eye. Covetous love based on possessiveness and jealousy is an extremely volatile emotion running through the veins of a neanderthal.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This - he will go from being loved to being hated in the blink of an eye. Covetous love based on possessiveness and jealousy is an extremely volatile emotion running through the veins of a neanderthal.

Had girlfriends like that, nearly lost an eye!
I mean the first bit, not the last bit......scratch that, I've had some like the last bit as well???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I read your post with incredulity.

Then realised nothing you have said is incorrect. Shame really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here