Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trainers

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Am visiting the states next week and was wondering if trainers are really that much cheaper than here? we will obviously be visiting the outlets so must be a bit of a difference but anyone know roughly how much you can save?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
These are the gloria's i'm wearing at the moment th41371139403Diadora B Original in Navy Sky.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I imagine Bozza's got some 'as good as new' running shoes already.

Au contraire (you cheeky ****er)...

Am visiting the states next week and was wondering if trainers are really that much cheaper than here? we will obviously be visiting the outlets so must be a bit of a difference but anyone know roughly how much you can save?

...I had a look to refresh my current running shoes (not casual) when in Orlando in the Summer and I didn't think the prices were any better than here in the UK for what I was looking at.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Used to wear Adidas. DC or Gola regulars but switched to Fila Vule 13's. High Tops. Couldn't go back to regular trainers now. High tops rule my feet.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Given up on Adidas, not seen anything I like in their range since they foolishly stopped (re-) making the Harvard. Wanted some Burm trainers as well but they also stopped making these. Vans at the moment.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Stan smiths with Lois. Always.

Christ, the 80s have a lot to answer for in my wardrobe.
You can't say that or nobody would've worn any other train ers at all in the eighties , seeing as Lois were the ONLY acceptable jeans in tbe early eighties , with the possible exception of fruiti of the loom , as it happens I've got a pair of brand new , unworn Stan Smith's at home , and recently bought a gorgeous pair of burgundy kicker boots , another iconic early 80s piece of footwear.

Jimmy Grimble

Also a proud owner of a pair of brown Kickers here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here