Train travel to Plymouth for fans re-united on the 24th September!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
Hi I am a PAFC fan and I am wondering how many fans are travelling down here (Plymouth) by train for the fans re-united match on the 24th September.

I know there is some coming down by train!!! Maybe someone could arrange what time train everyone could get (any volunteers), so then everyone could get to Plymouth train station at the same time so then we could walk upto Home Park in one mass group rather than lots of little ones!!! And it would look good for the media if we could walk all together upto Home Park in mass numbers and I will meet you all at the train station here in Plymouth but would need someone to arrange a time for the train to leave Brighton!!!

Can this become a sticky please mods.

Cheers,

Chris.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I know BHA Blues away are doing 2 coaches so that's at least 100 people coming by coach, and if the coaches are running on time they will probably stop at the closest pub and we will walk from there.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I know BHA Blues away are doing 2 coaches so that's at least 100 people coming by coach, and if the coaches are running on time they will probably stop at the closest pub and we will walk from there.

i will be on one of these coaches and if possible i would like to be able to walk up with a load of PAFC fans. I am bringing my flag too, will this be ok?

GibGreen

Sep 4, 2011
Plymouth
The nearest pub is The Britannia on Milehouse Corner just south of the ground. If the coach drops you off at the ground (which I kinda assume it will!), then just walk back across the car park towards the main drag, cross the road, turn left and walk down the hill towards the big ass and rather confusing junction. The Brit is on the corner.

Away fan friendly (well, for this particular game, I imagine you'll be given a warm welcome in any of the pubs), decent size and decent food if you fancy it too. It's a Wetherspoons, so standard fare really.

I imagine that most of you coming down to The Theatre of Greens will have been down before for games between our two great clubs, so this information is really for those coming down for the first time........most probably know all this already.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports