Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train to Milton Keynes

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just read terms again, it's 7 days in advance if purchased on line, however that function isn't available !!

Looks like 3 days in advance if purchased from tourism office only in seaford, Eastbourne, Hastings and lewes !

Only Southern could make something so complicated!

Ffs they can't even get trains on time no wonder they can't get ticket info consistent !! And why the **** can those tickets can only be purchased at remote East Sussex tourism offices ?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Just read terms again, it's 7 days in advance if purchased on line, however that function isn't available !!

Looks like 3 days in advance if purchased from tourism office only in seaford, Eastbourne, Hastings and lewes !

Ffs they can't even get trains on time no wonder they can't get ticket info consistent !! And why the **** can those tickets can only be purchased at remote East Sussex tourism offices ?

Think it's available from the travel centre on North Street. Happy to get yours if you're struggling to get one.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

It also says £37 on website but tickets are £39 in tourist office.
They told me i could purcase tickets anytime from the Seaford office, apart from weekends when they are closed.
Good question about why only available from East Sussex tourist info offices.

Jan 30, 2008
it also says £37 on website but tickets are £39 in tourist office.
They told me i could purcase tickets anytime from the seaford office, apart from weekends when they are closed.
Good question about why only available from east sussex tourist info offices.

maybe they just want to sell them to tourists ???
regards
DR

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Think it's available from the travel centre on North Street. Happy to get yours if you're struggling to get one.

Am driving now ! Train seems too much of a hassle, bus replacements, rushing back to get 18.15 return train, which will be rammed ! Thank you for the offer though !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
One stop travel... North street..... Daysave- allows 4 to travel for £38.00. How many more fecking times.
Not on sale at Brighton station. Shop closes at 5.

FFS

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
One stop travel... North street..... Daysave- allows 4 to travel for £38.00. How many more fecking times.
Not on sale at Brighton station. Shop closes at 5.

FFS

Not very well advertised though ! Lots of contradicting stuff on their websites! They run their communication like their trains ! Shit !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not very well advertised though ! Lots of contradicting stuff on their websites! They run their communication like their trains ! Shit !

I agree. I ran Southern and asked if they were sold at the travel office at the station and they said yes. They aren't though and apparently aren't allowed to ( no I didn't even go there) the online facility is unavailable and they didn't know why or if it was going to be available anytime soon.
Anyway the info is there now.......get to One stop before 5 tomorrow but remember it gets busy.

portway

Mar 31, 2009
A train to MK shouldn't pose too many problems surely as It's one of the
most accessible places in the country.

The danger is when arriving at CMK Central (rather like thousands of other people)
you won't want to to do the return journey back again :bowdown:

All part of Pete's masterplan 'give em free tickets' and get them hooked !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Shame there is no seating plan/tickets sold to view - wondering how many fans are going to be on the (inevitably) short formation trains on Saturday..........

Parchie

Jan 9, 2014
Remember that it's Bletchley, not MK Central you need to go to - it's a bit of a stretch from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here