Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train it or drive it to Derby.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Would normally be the train but train back to Hastings are looking very dodgy on Sunday night so its the coach for me and my lad.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
why obviously out of interest?

I'm coming from Birmingham way and I thought simple cheap train and pub/walk from station is a no brainer?

£15 return got to get to station from station to station from station..... £10 or so in the car.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
When we went up there earlier in the season there was a lot of major road works in that area (Brian Clough Way I believe), does anyone know if the road works have been completed?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When we went up there earlier in the season there was a lot of major road works in that area (Brian Clough Way I believe), does anyone know if the road works have been completed?

It doesn't look like it but doesn't say the A52 is closed, just delays.

http://derby.roadworks.org/

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I have a instant win from the Albion scratchcards for free coach travel if anyone wants it as I will be driving.

tamworthram

May 5, 2014
How much did they charge as there appear to be other car parks a bit further away.

There is plenty of parking within 5-10 minutes walk of the ground that will cost you £5 or £6. As another poster has mentioned, many of the local businesses "rent" out their car park for games. All perfectly safe (even if you're wearing your colours) unless you go looking for trouble.

I wouldn't recommend the DW Sports car park right next to the ground. A new velodrome is being built on the other side of the ground. This means that they have changed the entrance/exit for the main car park. The result is that they hold all the traffic back in the DW car park until visiting coaches, and most of the main car park, have left. So, you won't even get out of the car park for up to an hour after the final whistle.

The Pride Park area does get very congested after games. However, as yet another poster has said, you shouldn't have any problems. If we lose the Derby fans are not likely to hang around for too long whereas you'll be celebrating for some time. Of course, if we win, the opposite will apply.

Have a safe journey and I hope you enjoy the occasion (but not the result of course) and let's hope that whichever team wins this semi also wins the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here