Train for QPR

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
12.12 ex Shoreham

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Anyone know if it's better to go to Victoria or London Bridge to get the tube??

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Withdean Wanderer said:
Anyone know if it's better to go to Victoria or London Bridge to get the tube??

Victoria the Victoria line to Oxford Circus and Central Line Shepherds Bush.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Edward Scissorhands said:
10.46 From Lancing.
11.30 From Brighton.

4 for £20 jobby.

what's all this 4 for £20 stuff?

E

enigma

Beach Hut said:
Victoria the Victoria line to Oxford Circus and Central Line Shepherds Bush.

Yeah, victoria is better, tho if you end up at London Bridge, you can get the jubilee to bond st and the central line from there, so not a disaster.

I would get off at White City as its closer to the ground, but less people seem to use it. I would also use that when you leave, we got on the tube pretty quickly.

sirmax2004

Sep 7, 2005
Brighton
we might be going to kensington olympia which is only meant to be 20mins from the ground. Saves having to get the tube and I think(hope) that you can get a train there direct from Brighton.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
sirmax2004 said:
we might be going to kensington olympia which is only meant to be 20mins from the ground. Saves having to get the tube and I think(hope) that you can get a train there direct from Brighton.

20 minutes if you run.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
sirmax2004 said:

more like 45 minutes from the ground, its miles away!!!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Withdean Wanderer said:
Available on all Southern trains, just need to book a week in advance

natch

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
sirmax2004 said:

I done this last season and its not miles away. Took about 15 to 20 mins to walk to Shepherds Bush Green where there are loads of pubs and bars. Went to walkabous last season and then another 10 minutes to the ground from there. Went home this way as well and it really cuts down on the travelling time avoiding he tube. I'm getting the 11.18 form Hayward Heath and change at clapham. Gets to Kensington at 12.15.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here