Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Traffic

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
On the way to the game and have been stuck in the same spot for 2 hours on the M1. Any news on a delayed kick off?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Your plea got read out over the radio though... to no avail

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
WBA v Man utd delayed 30mins due traffic congestion

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Paddy got snarled up in that, happened just across from them but they were allowed passed as they were past the previous slip road or something.

I hope you manage to see at least some football.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
My dad's also stuck in traffic, in Northampton on the M1 and is about 30 minutes away. Moved 1 1/4 mile in hour and a half. He thought he'd get there for at least half time, but still stuck so now is on his way home. Bit of a wasted journey.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Paddy got snarled up in that, happened just across from them but they were allowed passed as they were past the previous slip road or something.

I hope you manage to see at least some football.

We managed to see 11 minutes of football in the end. Even then we had to argue with the stewards to let us in!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We managed to see 11 minutes of football in the end. Even then we had to argue with the stewards to let us in!!

Saw you coming in at the end. You were lucky they let you in the top row.

We arrived 30 minutes late, and were told to go in the top row by the steward. Half-time had a beer, and when we went back to our seats, the same steward said we couldn't sit there as it was now cordoned off....!

I just told him , the only thing cordoning it off was his fat belly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here