Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Toyah's at it again. Bizarre.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
She's great. Done with plenty of tongue in cheek to be funny and entertaining. All of their videos have been great fun.

My personal favourite is Enter The Sandman on exercise bike with fighter pilot's thumbs...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last Monday I took a photo of her front door for a pop quiz

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Bless her. She's clearly had a facelift which has placed her pubes half way up her chest, but she's got a banging set of hooters and she's a performer at heart.

Would I, being 50 years old?

Probably not. :nono:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
When they started doing these, they were just total fun: two people playing music and having a riot.

But then people started commenting on her tits, and rather than laughing that off and carrying on as they were, they decided to buy into it and make this all about her tits. The original idea's gone out the window and now they're just making comedy films with Toyah's boobs. Sure, you could say they're laughing at us and all that, but tbh I think it's a bit lame.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When they started doing these, they were just total fun: two people playing music and having a riot.

But then people started commenting on her tits, and rather than laughing that off and carrying on as they were, they decided to buy into it and make this all about her tits. The original idea's gone out the window and now they're just making comedy films with Toyah's boobs. Sure, you could say they're laughing at us and all that, but tbh I think it's a bit lame.

You had me at “tits”.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
She looks better now than she did playing monkey in Quadrophenia when she was a lot younger, in my opinion. Matured very well if you ask me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here