Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tour Through Reality

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Is that bird just describing her experience on a trip? (I love her by the way :blush:)

Interestingly one of my mates swears blind that taking certain substances opens up doors to our consciousness which were otherwise shut. Rekons he's had out of body experiences. The argument is whether it's happening inside your physical brain and it's just causing your nervous system to create signals which otherwise have to be caused by outside stimulation, or whether you are indeed able to separate somehow and imagining and it happening are one and the same thing. I'm open to either, but accepts that we'll never really know.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Is that bird just describing her experience on a trip? (I love her by the way :blush:)

Interestingly one of my mates swears blind that taking certain substances opens up doors to our consciousness which were otherwise shut. Rekons he's had out of body experiences. The argument is whether it's happening inside your physical brain and it's just causing your nervous system to create signals which otherwise have to be caused by outside stimulation, or whether you are indeed able to separate somehow and imagining and it happening are one and the same thing. I'm open to either, but accepts that we'll never really know.

Indeed. She's one of thousands of birds (of all ages) that venture out there. I highly recommend it. We are all one! (except palace)

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
All very true my man. Stay tuned! The world is about to wake up!

Indeed. All I know is that there is something very,very wrong about the world that we live in right now.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Indeed. All I know is that there is something very,very wrong about the world that we live in right now.

You know it mate. Just refrain from absorbing/reading any mainstream news/social media/TV. Stick to local news outlets, etc (argus/NSC). Don't conform to the fear it tries to bring upon you. I know I sound like a conspiracy nutcase, but it's all really superficial bullshit. The world is trapped in a state (mindset) of fear. Fear is not the source of our collective consciousness. It's love. Peace :afro::whisky::thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've taken everything I can lay my hands on in the past. We are all one, there is no death..we really are like billions of tentacles of a god experiencing himself subjectively.

It doesn't pay the bills though and the car won't wash itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here