Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tour de blabla

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You are buying :drink: :D

I've just found out I have to find two n a half grand to pay for ONE tooth so only 1 round then its up to the rest of you to keep me watered[emoji481][emoji106][emoji51]

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've just found out I have to find two n a half grand to pay for ONE tooth so only 1 round then its up to the rest of you to keep me watered[emoji481][emoji106][emoji51]

Shop around, I would, £2500 for I tooth FFS, I had a new tooth/ cap crown thingy and it broke when I was eating a curry, the dentist said I could have a replacement white one for £600 or a Gold one for £100, I went for the gold one, I looked like a Rapper:cool:
Not sure if it was a proper gold one but it fell out a few years later when I was eating a Dime Bar:facepalm:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shop around, I would, £2500 for I tooth FFS, I had a new tooth/ cap crown thingy and it broke when I was eating a curry, the dentist said I could have a replacement white one for £600 or a Gold one for £100, I went for the gold one, I looked like a Rapper:cool:
Not sure if it was a proper gold one but it fell out a few years later when I was eating a Dime Bar:facepalm:

Lol!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Come on let's keep this up! NATIONWIDE BAN ON ALL MALE CYCLISTS!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm hoping for a vast increase in cycling, and walking for that matter. The statistics at present are SHOCKING.

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/walking-and-cycling-statistics

Less than 50% of people walk for 10 minutes or more for utility purposes at least once per week!

Notters, I always respect your posts, but this kind of logical discussion has no place on this kind of thread!

Ultimately, WD's argument of no cyclists will mean more motorists, more traffic, more congestion, less parking, more road maintenance, higher taxes……its a brilliant plan, motorists must be sick of the sight of so few motor vehicles on the road, and so many parking options being available….damn anyone that gets anywhere under their own steam, who do they think they are!

We've both also saved WD the trouble of bouncing his own thread yet again, for that I'm going to give myself a :facepalm:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Notters, I always respect your posts, but this kind of logical discussion has no place on this kind of thread!

Ultimately, WD's argument of no cyclists will mean more motorists, more traffic, more congestion, less parking, more road maintenance, higher taxes……its a brilliant plan, motorists must be sick of the sight of so few motor vehicles on the road, and so many parking options being available….damn anyone that gets anywhere under their own steam, who do they think they are!

We've both also saved WD the trouble of bouncing his own thread yet again, for that I'm going to give myself a :facepalm:

Indeed. Also, as I thought when I was driving along behind a bumbling old lady yesterday, I get held up FAR more by inept drivers than cyclists, as I'm sure do all other drivers. So surely the solution is to ban cars?

The number of times, for example, that I've been stuck behind someone doing about 40 mph between Lewes and Uckfield when it's perfectly safe to do 60 mph. That's an additional 3 1/2 minutes per journey.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Keep it up by all means, freedom of speech an all that, but with that in mind I respectfully ask you to suck a fart out of my arse

Why don't you jog on Mrs it is the eight o'clock news! Lol did you see what I did there!?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Indeed. Also, as I thought when I was driving along behind a bumbling old lady yesterday, I get held up FAR more by inept drivers than cyclists, as I'm sure do all other drivers. So surely the solution is to ban cars?

The number of times, for example, that I've been stuck behind someone doing about 40 mph between Lewes and Uckfield when it's perfectly safe to do 60 mph. That's an additional 3 1/2 minutes per journey.

I agree Lewes to chailey or Lewes to ringmer is a pain when a motorist is driving too slow, but not as bad as a cyclist in the way when there's a track two foot away!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I agree Lewes to chailey or Lewes to ringmer is a pain when a motorist is driving too slow, but not as bad as a cyclist in the way when there's a track two foot away!

Can you give us an example of where there is a useable track two feet away but a cyclist holds you up for 3 1/2 minutes rather than using it?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

drop down a few gears and red line to 7,000 rpms,people don't even know how to overtake? Punch it!!!! give it the italian treatment,unless you have a turbo like me,this can be done in a 1.0 micra btw...so where is the hold up?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here