Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tough Crowd

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Totally agree but this attitude that it’s a “ free hit” so fucks me off

are we that fickle asa fan base that we can right off games as no point?
I wrote off the football and rugby yesterday before either started (I thought we had a chance in the cricket but anyway) and as a result I'm strangely pleased about the results of both. In that 21 game run City have beaten each of Arsenal, Real and Bayern by 3 goals or over. They might have not been on the best of form but I couldn't see it as anything other than a free hit.

Solly's injury is the thing from yesterday I'm most pissed about.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Agree with the sentiment but no one can give player ratings from listening on a radio.

We all have to make do according to our means. Unless you’re offering of course, in which case mine’s a 1901 season ticket with parking. :albion2:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We will, he's a good young prospect and without doubt a Premier League player. Just a few PL minutes under his belt, appearances at England u18 and u19 level,a player that only 2 years ago I was going to collect from school to take to Lancing and then drop off home afterwards, a young lad that still has 'filling out' to do, and you write him off so easily. Come back in 2 years (when Jack will still only be 20 years of age) and say the same then
How do we know he is a Premier League player until he has got a good few games under his belt!

It's still far too early to ascertain whether he will flourish in the top division yet.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Beaten 2-1 by the best team in the world.
Hardly an embarassment.

like getting dry humped by Villa 😬
Its a missed opportunity, because we only played for 45 mins and the set up in the first half was unfortunately wrong.

It may sound naive, but we had enough to get something yesterday imho, if Veltman & Gilmour had started and we played well over 90 and not just 45 mins

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
March was fine. It was our right that was the problem
Not sure what his choices were for LB , maybe Igor BUT Solly had played very well against Liverpool. Milner as RB was the issue and they could have had 5 in first half. We were always going to struggle once we lost Mac and Caicedo and issue exacerbated by loss of Pervis and his injection of energy and strength across the pitch. Even with all that , better finishing and we get a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here