[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Gross would seem the most likely but he's missed a fair few. I imagine Ferguson has got a good penalty on him but hasn't scored in ages so maybe confidence is low. Maybe Dunk? He always scores his in shootouts(although I can only think of two shoot outs he's been in so always is maybe overkill).
He scored against Man Utd, Charlton, Millwall and Newport. Didn’t take ones against Leicester and Wrexham.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Great to have so much pace in midfield .........oh.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Ray of hope : Son, Bissouma, Hojbjerg not in Spurs' starting XI.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
My only concern with the line-up is whether Mitoma is fit enough to be starting. Hopefully so. Come on lads, through to the next round, etc. etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll be fairly impressed if we even make a game of this

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
lallana has had a great career but in the spurs match in December when he came on I said to my lad “oh god. He is injured again. Look at him running” but having watched him subsequently that is how he now runs. He looks injured. I am amazed he is playing vs the spurs roadrunners. I hope I am wrong but it worries me.

Lallana will be fine playing the little triangles in midfield if we get our passing game going, Fati on later. Coming on late trying to chase down keepers he doesn’t look great but that won’t be his job today thankfully

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
I’m surprised, his legs have clearly gone
Probably better for Lallana to start the game than come on and try to get up to the pace of the game. With Spurs' high line and the pace of Mitoma, hopefully he'll be able to put some killer passes through. Either way, it's a very tough game today with Spurs' having a full strength squad available.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ray of hope : Son, Bissouma, Hojbjerg not in Spurs' starting XI.

They are all avaible on the bench. And honestly- Hojberg not playing is BAD rather than good news. He’s not playing because the three that are, are all very comfortably better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports