[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And the boos ring out loud and strong!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Can we play in North London every week? :D

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I knew Brighton's run of bad form would come to an end once they started playing the easier teams.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
That was a very accomplished performance, back to our best there!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fantastic performance. Tactically brilliant today, high energy, positive, amazing what a bit of belief and confidence brings. Always said yep we had a dip, and it’s difficult when belief leaves you, but it’s back now!!

We OWN North London!!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Potter clueless again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
GP is a ****ing legend, that’s all

Don’t even start with your negative GP shit when you get back to Brighton [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] :lolol:

Hope you had a fabulous day, jealous although I was there the last time we beat Spurs :smile:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
So deserved. We were brilliant today, midfield was superb, Bissouma back to his best, defensively solid and every player up for it. Excellent.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Warren rather upset that Maupay ran back up the tunnel at full time rather than go celebrate. Keeps being really harsh while saying 'I don't mean to dig him out, but the fans need to know'. Similar happened after the Arsenal game (though Warren was not as angry, and did point out Maupay applaided the fans when he went out for the cool down).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports