[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Will be very happy with a draw today

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
0315-0500 on Monday morning. Good luck with that.

Exactly. I’m sure some kind soul posted on here about a website you could watch games in full after stream, not during....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
debating whether to buy it .

After Potters hissy fit its put me off after shelling out for the west brom match ( and boxing ).

Will probably buy it but whats the chances we get our bellies tickled

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I except nothing from this game as if Spurs show up properly, they are a very high quality team that on paper should be winning this game. But that was also the case last year.

No matter the result I hope for a good performance and I hope Potter starts with Maupay & Connolly up front as their defense is horseshit and concedes a lot of goals under pressure, I think they would have issues with two hard working strikers up their asses.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
No shame in getting nothing here. I expect us to lose, anything else is a bonus.

Anyone who starts crying here tonight because we‘ve lost needs to grow some balls.

What if we lose 10-0?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Was at WHL in the spring and we were on top in the first half leading thru Webster's goal at HT. Sure they came back and won it with a couple of class finishes in the 2nd but we were not outclassed. Get a good start with a bit of Maupay or Trossard genius and you never know ... Son/Kane axis is looking pretty hot however!

Yes I was there last Boxing Day lunchtime which is how I managed to get a ticket! We played pretty well and were a tad unfortunate. Come on boys - surprise everyone tonight - I too hope GP plays two up front

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports