Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
17 second delay between DAB commentary and amazon broadcast.

Tottenham away was always going to be tough. Then we embarrassed them at the amex, so they would want revenge and wouldn't take us for granted. It became tougher when they brought in Mourinho (not saying he is necessarily better than Poch, but I believe every few years you either need to refresh the team, or the manager and spurs haven't really refreshed their team that much), arresting their slump. Then Chelsea outplayed them - they'll be looking for a reaction today, and won't want to lose two in a row. Now we've lost our captain and a defensive mainstay, and have wingbacks/fullbacks playing who haven't played much this season. I don't have high hopes. But this is football, it's boxing day, you never know.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Our defenders first touch seems to be lacking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Liking this.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
That's right Glen, Brighton have had 14% possession ffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My 'noice-o-meter' isn't at Arsenal levels but I've already banked 4 or 5, mainly due to Mooy and Bernie Inn the team.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The pairings in this game point to Spurs. But Albion are set up really well as usual.

Can we get our main goal scorer on now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here