"Tottenham beat them and we're miles better than them!"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Well that's what the bloke behind me at the game thinks. Who says Brighton fans don't have an over inflated opinion of their team?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did you ask how we are much better than the same Tottenham team that handed us a defeat at the Amex a couple of months ago?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Noone is class but he has to be in a side that gives him the ball. It's no good taking a move to a side that don't give him any of the ball. Maybe we need to offer a larger longer contract.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Brighton looked a seriously good side tonight, weren't outclassed at all, so give some of these other posters a break, if you cant get over enthusiastic about your team , who can ?!!

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Are you SURE they were actually being serious? I said something like that before the game got started, so I hope it's not me you're quoting as that was entirely tongue in cheek.

"Tottenham beat them 4-0, and we only lost 3-2 to Spurs, so by rights we should win 2-0"

:jester:

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
No, it was towards the start of the second half when Brighton started to get a bit of control in the game. He said it completely seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports