Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Totay's 'when should Potter go' thread

When should Potter go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This is probably the lamest thread I have ever seen on NSC. Not only a huge look at me aren't I clever attempt at attention by the OP but also a good old dose of abuse to people who dare think Potter is useless based on the dross we are being served up. The Potter in minority are really showing themselves up as an incredibly needy and very defensive bunch indeed.

apparently, it's all about opinions.

this is precisely how i view your mob,

funny old game, ain't it?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
When Bloom decides.

Nobody in their right mind would want him gone now, with so much of the season left.

Bloom is VERY unpredictable when it comes to sacking managers. The big question is ... would Bloom sack him with games to go if it looked like we were going down, or... would he give him a season or more in the Championship?

Probably the latter, but I doubt we will ever find out.

You say unpredictable but if you look at all his sackings and none of them were really that left field with one or two possible exceptions.

Obviously the first few were with Dick Knight as his frontman

Hinsh, McGhee, Wilkins, Adams, Slade and Hypia all predictable
Poyet, questionable but we will probably never know the full story and Hughton had gone as far as he could, the timing was questionable and surprising more than the actual sacking.

And with this track record with managers behind him I’m struggling to work out his current thinking and I’m sure I’m not alone on here.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
About a quarter past seven I think.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Can we stop these polls now, it’s getting a bit boring. It seems that after every game there’s two or three Potter Out polls. That was a fantastic second half performance from the Albion, which we could have easily won 4:3, as the Trossard goal should have stood.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can we stop these polls now, it’s getting a bit boring. It seems that after every game there’s two or three Potter Out polls. That was a fantastic second half performance from the Albion, which we could have easily won 4:3, as the Trossard goal should have stood.

Oh wait, this poll was during the game, there’s a surprise.

You may need to check the date of the opening post before you say any more Dave :thumbsup:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
You may need to check the date of the opening post before you say any more Dave :thumbsup:
Sorry, I should probably read the options too. I looked at the title and saw a long red line, which I thought must be potter out, not when Bloom decides. Still think all these Potter Polls are a bit over the top.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Regardless, the fact that people are commenting / voting on half a dozen Potter Out polls just before our best second half performance of the season says it all. No doubt it’s the same people that would leave at HT. UTA.

Agree with all this.
I was just pointing out this wasn’t a new one, the OP Harry was sort of starting a tongue in cheek thread with this one. :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Remembering that Tony had a face like thunder when watching Hughton's loss vs Cardiff...

... I reckon that a dire loss vs Fulham would put Potter on very thin ice.

Win our next 2 away games before that though and that would change the dynamic and the above wouldn't apply.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I know this thread title is ironic. But I hope the club don’t take this seriously, ditto some of the legit “hate” threads started here.

I’m heartened that according to the poll the majority of NSC are behind the manager.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know this thread title is ironic. But I hope the club don’t take this seriously, ditto some of the legit “hate” threads started here.

I’m heartened that according to the poll the majority of NSC are behind the manager.

All it did was amuse a few and wind up a tiny moronity*; the club, if they can be arsed to read NSC, will realise that.

*struggling with my spelling lately :whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lee from Brighton wants potter out on R5 now on with Sutton. Wants Smugedie :facepalm:

Lee, youre a tit. Fact.

Wants Duffy back :facepalm:

Sutton destroying him :lolol:

Bournmouth relegated 'cos the board at Bournmouth didn't spend money' ???

Someone sensible phone radion 5 please.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lee from Brighton wants potter out on R5 now on with Sutton. Wants Smugedie :facepalm:

Lee, youre a tit. Fact.

Wants Duffy back :facepalm:

Sutton destroying him :lolol:

Bournmouth relegated 'cos the board at Bournmouth didn't spend money' ???

Someone sensible phone radion 5 please.

Just heard that Harry.

Lee typifies the Potter Out Campaign for me and is their perfect spokesman.

Sutton had the fella on toast.

On Duffy:

Sutton - He can’t get in the Celtic team.

Spokesman for Potter out campaign - Exactly! Maybe we could get Lennon too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here