Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

total football or total cock up?

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Can't believe your so deluded over tonight ,our only players who look like scoring are defenders .Can't you see are forward play is so poor because it's all about wing backs ,you can say their keeper had a blinder but nearly all of the saves he made were straight at him ,a good attacker would have put them either side but the chances we create are finished by defenders who push forward in front of our attacking midfielders and strikers who have to cover for them

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well it looks like Cardiff were impressed, from their forum

I´m sorry, but I have a disagree with Gareth Rogers on this:

"It seemed to work as the Bluebirds were tough to break down."

We were not hard to break down at all, in my opinion. The left side was wide open throughout the first half as Dæhli seemed unable to decide whether to cover for Fabio out wide or take out another player more central. They came down our left side again and again. Brighton was also able to tread the ball through our defense in the middle on several occasions and they should even have been given a penalty for Whitt´s handball.

Has there at all been any matches this season where the opponent has created this many clear goal chances? A bit more accuracy from their strikers or a not so good goalkeeper, and the result could have been ugly. There really is something like luck and margins in football. I´m hoping for huge improvements on Friday, and we should not allow the opposite side yet again to run us over the first 20 minutes of a game

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Well it looks like Cardiff were impressed, from their forum

I´m sorry, but I have a disagree with Gareth Rogers on this:

"It seemed to work as the Bluebirds were tough to break down."

We were not hard to break down at all, in my opinion. The left side was wide open throughout the first half as Dæhli seemed unable to decide whether to cover for Fabio out wide or take out another player more central. They came down our left side again and again. Brighton was also able to tread the ball through our defense in the middle on several occasions and they should even have been given a penalty for Whitt´s handball.

Has there at all been any matches this season where the opponent has created this many clear goal chances? A bit more accuracy from their strikers or a not so good goalkeeper, and the result could have been ugly. There really is something like luck and margins in football.

That is a fair review.Albion were great,didn't get the result they wanted but for entertainment....1st class.
It is not SH fault the Ulloa wanted out.I'm sure he was part of the plans for this season but hey ho a premiership team come hunting and why wouldn't he want a chance to play in the top league plus earn a few bob a week more.So he goes and just where do you pick up a top notch striker these days,Tescos!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That is a fair review.Albion were great,didn't get the result they wanted but for entertainment....1st class.
It is not SH fault the Ulloa wanted out.I'm sure he was part of the plans for this season but hey ho a premiership team come hunting and why wouldn't he want a chance to play in the top league plus earn a few bob a week more.So he goes and just where do you pick up a top notch striker these days,Tescos!

Reading managed to find one on loan somewhere a lot shittier than Tescos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here