Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Total disrespect for Bha fans!!!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Pay £100,000,000+ and you can have all the statements you want.

When will people work out how Tony goes about his business.

The fella couldn't have been more media shy if he tried, when he opened HIS state of the art award winning £100m+ stadium.

We will be told when there's something to tell.

I suspect Tone is one with disdain for chairgits that speak out and become celebs.
He's a modest chap, well liked, good to and with his pals, and not in the least bit bolshy

The club has had some behind the scenes embarrassment that requires low profile, and I imagine our board are mortified by some of it, still. Whether Gus can figure out what impact primadonna tantrums have and how it strikes fans and board to hear his "not sure if he wants to be here" stuff, is perhaps in the balance.

If I were handed a first club to manage and it had Albion's setup, assets, owners staff and fanbase - I would still be thanking my luck and praying to be called worthy.
I think there are some issues of disparity of perspective to be worked out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm calling for some statement , even it is to say things are still being discussed, an acknowledgement would be nice! At this moment in time i could not give two hoots about the date of the Crawley friendly!
I am paying my money for a season ticket, and i am pissed off with these charades! Living in my home town at the moment is crap! The place looks disgusting with rubbish piling up all over the shop!
Titter, Arsebook, and all the other technology doesn't take the place for old fashioned talking face to face!
I know i am on here sending this message, but balls!

Get a grip.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As frustrating as it is, let's have a little faith and trust the club complete the disciplinary process in a fair and legal manner - irrespective of how long it takes

Hmmm - irrespective of how long it takes?

That raises the question of what happens if it goes on and on. I presume that Tanno becomes caretaker manager, maybe assisted by Paul Watson, just to begin pre-season training, anyway. But if Tanno quits before Gus leaves, then what? David Burke takes over?

Interesting...

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I'm calling for some statement , even it is to say things are still being discussed, an acknowledgement would be nice! At this moment in time i could not give two hoots about the date of the Crawley friendly!
I am paying my money for a season ticket, and i am pissed off with these charades! Living in my home town at the moment is crap! The place looks disgusting with rubbish piling up all over the shop!
Titter, Arsebook, and all the other technology doesn't take the place for old fashioned talking face to face!

This is bonkers and nothing short. Chillax okay.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You're not a fan, you're a customer.
Know your place

There was a time when being a customer was a pleasure, we were the most important part of a business. Now we are just a credit card to be extracted and told what we want to buy.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I stopped giving a shit about two weeks ago.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i dont mind no message from the club about this, what is VERY condacending is that they send out marketing emails.....without even a "please be patient, we are doing all we can to resolve this."

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
You pompous git, how do you know they are????....there might be stalemate, broken off negotiations....anything.....your self righteous assumptions are tedious in the extreme.

I would imagine the hypocrisy of that statement is completely lost on you.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
i dont mind no message from the club about this, what is VERY condacending is that they send out marketing emails.....without even a "please be patient, we are doing all we can to resolve this."

There's still a business to run - as has been pointed out by several posters on here, the club does not revolve around Gus Poyet, so some people have still got jobs to do.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That. I feel like I'm half asleep and just waiting for someone to wake me up with some news. I don't even care if its good or bad, I just want to know what time it is.

I am not sure I will even recognize what is good or bad news now.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Fair play to all you understanding, holistic-types out there: but I - for one - think it's high time the club kept us supporters in the loop. The silence is deafening, as far as I'm concerned, and I'm genuinely feeling more & more like I'm being treated like some mug punter of late. It's a bloody good job that the supporters in the dark days at The Goldstone weren't so complient - otherwise we wouldn't have a local professional football club left to support. Perhaps the fight shown in those times has become just another part of Albions past, but I get the feeling that the vast majority of modern day matchday goers have become but willing consumers within the money/ego-driven monster. Needless to say, I ain't particularly impressed.

Hey bleedin' ho. :annoyed:

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

[yt]4-PIckHrZ0o[/yt]

Ever heard of professionalism!? We're are not the club we once were, far more advanced and some people (like you) need reminding of that. By the way, what are the clues from the charades you have, maybe we can guess them :dunce:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
You pompous git, how do you know they are????....there might be stalemate, broken off negotiations....anything.....your self righteous assumptions are tedious in the extreme.

I find your self-righteous pronouncements about my assumptions to also be tedious in the extreme.

What happens now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here