[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's honestly quite hard to keep up with the steady stream of scandals stemming from this corrupt bunch of shysters we call a government. Just in the last week - deliberately leaking key parts of the budget, claiming they are cutting taxes and debt when they are actually going up, govt minister has personal libel case settled with taxpayer cash, 30p Lee, once appointed Deputy Party Chairman by Sunak, defects to Racists 'R' Us and now biggest ever party donor turns out to be a racist and misogynist but Sunak takes all day to decide it really is wrong. It's exhausting trying to keep on top of it all. Does anybody really, honestly think they are doing a good job?
Sunak has 12 days left to call a May election, FFS just do it. You can go to California, earn a shit load and no one will bother you

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Whatever happened to Dianne Abbott anyway?.. oh yeh, I remember now

Diane Abbott suspended as Labour MP after racism letter​

• By Jemma Crew & Helen Catt
  • BBC News
23 April 2023
Is that a good reason to say she makes him hate all black women and he wants to shoot her?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
From tomorrow’s lefty Guardian;

IMG_6505.jpeg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
First place I went when I read the stories was https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/TPP-Reviews-E830252.htm, the website that reviews companies for prospective employees.

Based on that, looks like a complete shitshow. It's worth creating a login just to read the reviews.

A common report is that the starting salary is high, but you get out of there as quickly as possible. As well as being told off for not raising your arm straight enough when asking a question.

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
It turns out that it’s going to be cheaper just to pay legal asylum seekers to go to Rwanda instead of forcing them on a plane. A new Tory strategy! What genius came up with this?

After paying one lot of criminals to get them to the UK, another bunch of criminals paying them to leave.

IMG_0939.jpeg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He loves the power. He certainly doesn’t need the money.
I think many Tories will be privately hoping for a Trump win in the US, hoping somehow it will strengthen their hand.

Can see Sunak hanging on till December or January, there is more damage to be inflicted on us all in the meantime.

In 97' they knew they were toast but stuck around till the very last minute.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
First place I went when I read the stories was https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/TPP-Reviews-E830252.htm, the website that reviews companies for prospective employees.

Based on that, looks like a complete shitshow. It's worth creating a login just to read the reviews.

A common report is that the starting salary is high, but you get out of there as quickly as possible. As well as being told off for not raising your arm straight enough when asking a question.
Don't forget, these people have YOUR health records. Oh, and Hester has an OBE...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'd be amazed if there is an early election now.

Keep your heads down.
I think there could be if Sunak thinks he's going to lose an imminent VONC in the party. But I don’t think that’s a likely scenario.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports